Trendy Tendencias: US & Mexico

Blog following and discussing new trends, specifically in the US and in Mexico.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Trendy Tendencias

My name is Rebecca, I am a 27 year old American residing in Mexico. I have lived in Mexico for 3 years with my husband, who is Mexican. I now live in my 3rd city in this country, so I have seen various mini-cultures. And finally, hablo espaƱol.

I have various goals in creating this blog:
  1. Create a discussion around trends that I am noticing, both in the US & Mexico.
  2. Find opportunity in the marketplace. I find that many trends that hit the US can be adjusted slightly for cultural aspects and (hopefully) successfully brought to Mexico.
  3. Have readers that are actually living in the US point out trends that they are seeing. I live in Mexico, and am very "e" connected to the US, but I'm sure I still miss out on a lot of "pop culture".
  4. Continue to practice my blogging skills, as BLOGS are one of the biggest trends out there right now.

Please comment on anything and everything. Point out things I have missed. Let me know if you agree or disagree. And of course, I'm always open to meet new people and discuss potential opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home