Trendy Tendencias: US & Mexico

Blog following and discussing new trends, specifically in the US and in Mexico.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Haven't Fallen Off the Face of the Earth!!

Just a quick note to anyone that might be a reader of this blog:

On October 23, Hurricane Wilma came through Miami and really gave us a pounding. I lost power for 4 days, but I lost internet for 2 months! Additionally, at the same time, I realized that I had been blogging so much that I had injured both of my arms. I'm still working on getting my arms back in shape, and while I used to be on the computer for at least 8 hours a day, I currently am not even logging in on a daily basis. I hope to return sooner rather than later, but please don't think I've disappeared completely.

In the meantime, I recommend that you visit the sites I was contributing to, as I consider them to be incredible publications: VivirLatino, PSFK, and eco.psfk.

Saludos - Hope to be back soon.

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, we were worried.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,
My name is Nichola and I'm a reporter for the Columbia News Service, which is run by Columbia University and syndicated by the New York Times wire service(http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu). I'm working on a story on trendwatchers and wanted to see if I could ask you a few questions. If you can email me, my address is nrs2113@columbia.edu, and I can email you questions or give you a call. I look forward to hearing from you.

Nichola

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous arvada locksmith said...

That's a good thing, and ambition. All good things come to an end after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home